Be one of the first to have an official Flyers Charities license plate in the state of Delaware. Thanks to all of the great Flyers fans living in the First State, we continue to edge closer to meeting the state-required 200 applicants. Sign up today and help Flyers Charities hit the road in Delaware!
- Click here to register online.
- Complete the state form for Delaware
- Make a copy of your current drivers license and current vehicle registration.
- Mail all items to the address below, along with payment via check or credit card in the amount of $50 or $100 for a specific number (subject to availability)] to "Comcast-Spectacor Charities." To download a form for credit card payment, click here.
- Please be advised...We must have all forms and back-up documentation (drivers license/vehichle registration) from all 200 people in order to submit the first batch to the state of Delaware. Thank you for your patience.
Mail your payment, completed state form and a copy of your drivers license and vehicle registration to:
COMCAST SPECTACOR CHARITIES
c/o DE License Plates
3601 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19148
**Please disregard additional fees on DE applications. They will be paid through Flyers Charities.
If you have any other questions, please call 215-952-5269 or e-mail